CPQA Documents Updated on Frontier Science Portal
August 13, 2020
A number of CPQA-related documents located on the Frontier Science Portal have been updated.
To access the updated documents, log into the Portal. Then, navigate to the CPQA tab, and then click CPQA Documentation.
If you do not have a Frontier Science Portal account, you must register for one.
Note: When registering, make sure to select as project/affiliation all of the projects that you are working on, including CPQA.
The following documents have been updated on the Frontier Science Portal:
- CPQA LDMS Pharmacology Censor Codes Reference
- CPQA Proficiency Testing Procedure
- Instructions for LDMS Pharmacology Proficiency Results Report (CLIA Report)
- PK Controls in LDMS
- PK Proficiency Testing Data Submission Template
- Proficiency Corrective Action Form
- PT samples request form
- Root Cause Corrective Action Form
- Stability of ARVs Spiked Plasma
- Stability of Methanol Stocks
The following documents have been retired from the Frontier Science Portal:
- ARVs in Rare Matrices
- Common PK Errors
- CPQA Assessment Guidelines
- CPQA DSS Instructions (instructions being moved directly into DSS Help File)
- CPQA Template Instructions (instructions moved into PK Proficiency Testing Data Submission Template)
- Drug Assay Directory Instructions (instructions being moved directly into monthly Drug Assay Directory report)
- Network PSL Assay Chart